The following broadband adoption programs are available to eligible families in Michigan.
Internet Essentials brings affordable home Internet to students and their families. While participating in Internet Essentials, customers receive:
- Fast home Internet for just $9.95 a month + tax
- No price increases, no activation fees, or equipment rental fees
- A low-cost computer available at initial enrollment for just $149.99 + tax
- Access to free Internet training - online, in print and in person
Today, the Internet is necessary for success at work and at school. CenturyLink Internet Basics makes it easy and affordable for qualifying low-income families to benefit from home Internet.
With CenturyLink Internet Basics, qualifying low-income households receive:
- Up to 1.5 Mbps home Internet for just $9.95* a month + taxes + fees with 12-month term commitment
- A netbook with 24-month commitment for CenturyLink High-Speed Internet available at initial enrollment for just $150 + taxes + S&H
- Access to free basic Internet training
Opportunities // Join the Effort
Want to partner with us? Have something to contribute to the expansion of broadband access, adoption, and use in the state? Let us know.